By David Tunney, Executive Director
Welcome to this week’s GISC Weekly Newsflash, a headline summary of what’s planned or recently happened at GISC:
- Applying Cape Cod Model to Coaching starts on March 1st. Referrals are requested.
- The ground-breaking and highly successful Setting Up New Worlds: Organizing Our Futures led by Rob Farrands was held at Bentley College this week with 17 participants including Sonia Nevis and her grandson Aaron Kamholtz, Bentley University faculty, PhD students, executives and consultants from Bank of Canada, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, WRT Planning and Design, Minto Development Corp, Teleos Leadership Institute, Totem Hill, and Figure Ground Consulting.
- Efforts are underway to analyze the results of the survey completed by 41 Professional Associates. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
- The year-end appeal resulted in donations from over 50 individuals totaling $31,884. Thank you for your financial contributions and building our donor base!
- Work is in progress to host a Professional Associates Webex in the near future.
“Be willing to influence and be influenced” Boid rules for group effectiveness.